Tuesday, September 14, 2010

fall tv lineup

september brings with it a lot of fabulous things: one of my favorites being that many of my favorite shows come back on. i can't even begin to tell you how excited i am.

without further ado... my fall tv lineup.

gossip girl


glee


modern family
i actually watched to pilot episode again last weekend. this show literally makes me laugh out loud and brings tears to my eyes. it is by far my favorite comedy show on tv. 


chuck



biggest loser



so you think you can dance.
not sure if SYTYCD is coming back this fall...but a girl can wish right?


and i realize it's not coming back. and it has been over for about 4 months now...but i am still in denial. and it just felt wrong leaving this show out. 

guess this means i will rent the lost dvd's and rewatch them all. yes. *logs onto netflix*

so there you have it friends...my fall tv favorites. i am so excited for everything to start backup. does anyone out there have the same favorites? what are you looking forward to watching this fall?


all photos courtesy of yahoo images. 

0 comments: