Thursday, December 3, 2009

thoughts

*this week i have been sick. it started last weekend and i just thought it was my allergies flaring up. now it's like a bad cold/sinus infection. bleh. i hate being sick. {prayers appreciated}

*all i want to do is decorate my first little apartment for christmas and start my crafts. however, as stated above, my sickness just makes me want to lay on a couch and rest all day. = not productive

*last night, while i was laying on my couch and surfing the tv for something to watch, i came across modern family. i don't know if any of y'all watch it but i loved it. it was hysterical. i'll be back for more.

*i have a lot of countdowns going on in my head right now. lots of exciting events coming up this month...all of which i will share with blogland soon.

3 out of my 4 thoughts revolve around being sick. stupid.

that's all i've got for now. back to my couch.
signature

0 comments: