Friday, January 15, 2010

lovely friday

lovely friday is finally back. i finally have my act together and i apologize for it being a few weeks. but i'm back and with something pretty lovely indeed.

with my friend rachel dreaming about kitchens, i decided to go through my design inspiration folder here on my little laptop. and i definitely have a soft spot for open shelving in kitchens. i adore it. 
just look at the loveliness...





most of these images are from domino magazine (surprise surprise). and i cannot for the life of me figure out where i got the bar image. apologies my friends....

what about y'all? are you just as in love with open shelving as me? or are you more happy to keep your kitchen stuff behind closed doors? do tell...
signature

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Shan,
I love the photos. Sometimes I think I would like the open shelves, but then I think about the things in my cabinets and it makes me think otherwise. But I still like to look at all of the pictures anyway. :)