Tuesday, January 26, 2010

top 5 - make up

one of my favorite blog girls savannah did a fun little post {here} on her blog recently. she posted her top 5 make up must-haves. i don't know what it is about getting a peek into others things but it makes me giddy (is that stalker-ish sounding? i hope not). i just love when people take me on a tour of their house. i feel like i get a little sneak peak into their lives. and make-up? such a fun little thing to talk about.

so i thought i would copy savannah and show you my top 5 cosmetic must-haves.
mac mineralize skin finish in soft and gentle
a nice little highlighter for my cheeks. prob my fave product.

lancome "cils design" mascara in black
makes my lashes soooo long


mac eyeshadow in nylon

mac blush in margin
mac pressed bronzer in golden

can you tell mac has a loyal customer right here? i know...they have my vote. i just love their line. they usually have me at hello.

so ladies...you should copy savannah {and now me} and give us a little peek into your make up bags. what can't you live without?

signature

0 comments: