Tuesday, January 12, 2010

thank you amazon

thank you amazon (and A's mama). for my birthday, she gave me an amazon gift card. i had yet to use it so i recently picked out a few things that i wanted. 

so amazon. what will you be sending me soon?

NARS lip gloss in Turkish Delight. I love me some lip gloss and i have read that a lot of girls love this lip gloss and color. I always wanted to try it but at $24 a pop, i refuse to pay my own dollars for it. So thank you Amazon for letting me have some with my gift card. and thank you A's mama as well.


I then thought it was about time to put one of my resolutions {life changes} into play. So i got 2 workout dvd's. One is Jillian Michaels' 30 day shred. i have heard it kicks your butt. i will let you know when it kicks mine.


i also got Dance with Julianne: Cardio Ballroom. Its a cardio dance dvd. I'm sure i will look like a fool doing this but i danced for 12 years so i really wanted to do some dancing again. 

and last i got a magazine subscription. i never knew amazon had such GREAT DEALS on magazines but man, do they ever. i would highly recommend using amazon for getting one. i was having trouble deciding (i am obsessed with magazines), but i finally settled on country living.


i am so excited about my gift card purchases. i love getting gift cards so that i can pick out exactly what i want! i will give y'all my reviews for the products as soon as i get them!
signature

2 comments:

Jade Cook said...

i totally just bought a country living subscription and can't wait for my first issue. and...i just bought ballroom cardio too! $8 on amazon! you can't beat it! i'm sure i'll be blogging about it soon too!

Joi said...

Please do a followup on the lipgloss! It's a lovely color : )