Monday, November 9, 2009

2 early birthday gifts

i consider the first birthday gift being this....

and during the same visit, my sweet besties rachel and jen presented me with a little gift. they gave me a card that i would be receiving my gift in the mail.

so last week, i opened up my mailbox and what did i get? my gift.

it was wrapped up so cute with a little note from my girls.


and when i opened the box, i squealed with delight.



one of my favorite necklaces from thatwinsomegirl. (lets be honest though. i pretty much love everything of hers.) what a fun birthday present! i can't wait to wear it with just the perfect little outfit.

and jen and rach. i will send pictures when i do :)
signature

2 comments:

Jen said...

YAY!! I'm so glad that you got it and that it is just as cute as we had hoped. You will look like Snazzy Sally in that necklace. Love you and happy birthday in 2 hours!!

Amy Kelly said...

I'm so glad you loved the necklace!