Monday, November 23, 2009

my first award

the sweet savannah over at pitter patter gave me my very first blogger award tonight. go check out her blog asap. she has an adorable blog that is one of my favorites.


so now for the rules...
~thank the person who nominated me for the award
~copy the logo and place it on my blog
~link to the person who nominated me
~list 7 things people may not know about me
~nominate 7 creative bloggers
~post their links
~leave a comment on each

And now for 7 things you might not know about me...

1. i am a complete and total animal lover. any animal (ok...maybe minus bugs and reptiles) i can't wait to own some pups someday soon. i would love to own a lot. on my list would be a cow, dogs, cats, a bunny, a donkey, a duck and a pig. A says absolutely no to almost all the above.

2. i always have my nails painted. always.

3. i am not a morning person at all and usually don't speak for about the first 30 minutes that i am awake.

4. i have a freckle in my eye.

5. i didn't date hardly at all until A came along. and i wouldn't have it any other way.

6. i have a younger sister who blogs about her new life as a college student (at UK...my alma mater!). read about her college adventures here.

7. i traveled to austrailia with my family when i was 15. it was a blast and such a beautiful country. go there. now. or soon. just sometime in your life.

and i pass this fun little award on to anyone who wants to play (especially jenna from with grace my feet, holly from choosing joy, cory from inexpressible and glorious joy and morgan from the best days of your life. and the rest of my lexington bloggers!)

signature

0 comments: