Wednesday, November 25, 2009

a short and happy week

well my sweets, A and I are off for thanksgiving holiday. we are sticking around SC/GA for the long weekend. since Christmas will be spent with my family in florida, we decided to spend thanksgiving with his family.

our plans include:

*thanksgiving celebrated with his mom in Athens and his dad in Augusta
*lots of food (i will have multiple food babies this weekend i am sure)
*a trip to see Cirque du Soleil (i'm excited)
*sleeping in (heck to the yes) and relaxing

i hope everyone has a wonderful weekend celebrating with your loved ones.

oh and i am excited because once i return, i will finally allow myself to be in full-blown christmas spirit. (i try to hold off until after thanksgiving). this will include decorating my first apartment, listening to lots and lots of christmas music and crafting my little heart out. can't wait to share all of that with you.
signature

0 comments: