Sunday, November 29, 2009

a cup of tea

i am not a coffee drinker really. i am definitely a tea person. oh my goodness i love me some tea. hot or cold...i will probably gulp it down pretty quickly.

there really is nothing more satisfying than waking up on crisp fall mornings, throwing on a soft robe and making yourself a cup of warm tea. that sounds just perfect huh?
i wanted to share one of my favorite teas with y'all. It is called PG Tips. When i babysat back in Kentucky (oh how i miss that), there was a sweet lady who came to pick up her kids when i picked up the ones i babysat. She was so sweet. Her husband was from australia and she told me about this tea. It is a little hard to find. You can get it at world market (sorry to tease you kentucky friends). i have also found it at meijer. it is so delicious. especially with a little bit of sugar/drop of milk thrown in.

Try it my sweets and tell me what you think.

signature
first photo linked.

2 comments:

Amy Kelly said...

I am totally in love with those teacups. I'm a coffee and chai/herbal tea kinda girl. Nothing like a cup of something warm to make you feel oh so cozy!

Unknown said...

I love tea AND coffee, but not together! ha ha! :)

Next time I go to Meijer's, I will have to pick up some PG Tips!