Friday, November 20, 2009

lovely friday


lately, one thing that has made my life lovelier is reading. i go in and out of reading phases and right now i am in a good one. as of right now, i have 94 books on my reading list. yes... ninety freaking four. is that insane or what? and that is not including spending time with the Lord each day. that is a lot of reading.

i really do believe that reading makes life lovely. in a world of email, text, facebook and tv, i think everyone deserves a little quiet reading time. don't you think?

one of my favorite things to do is to curl up on the couch with a good book and a hot cup of tea. doesn't that sound just perfect?

so this weekend, whatever your plans are, i hope that you find some quiet time to read. and if you have any books that you just love, please share.
signature

3 comments:

Jen said...

make that a hot chocolate and i'm right there with you!!

i won't be able to do much reading at weekend camp but i would really LOVE to get back into a reading rut. that's a good kind of rut!

Jen

Rachel said...

I love this as well! I need to make more time in my life to read. And, I love snuggling in a blanket and drinking tea!

Rachel said...

Pass on the word if you read any really good ones!